Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to start an invention good understanding you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the InventHelp Company has already invested in molds, engineering, inventhelp review samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.